Corporate Entertainment Programs & Dinner Keynotes
Most of us truly enjoy hosting both business clients and friends at dinner as a way of being gracious, hospitable and sealing a new relationship, or celebrating a well established one. We want to create an immediate, positive impact that will turn an ordinary experience into a lasting memory. Though, choosing the menu for the event can be daunting. Even more so, selecting the wines that will enhance the various foods can be vexing.
Eddie Osterland, America's first Master Sommelier, can help erase entertaining worries. Eddie offers a "new operating system" when it comes to creating an evening that no one will soon forget. Most dinner parties assume the same old model of getting a reservation at a famous restaurant, and it simply isn't enough anymore.
Learn how to stand out from everyone else who haven't discovered Eddie's Power Entertaining skills!
Let Eddie save you money by choosing wines to suit your dinner budget. He can even help you order special wines for your event at special prices, and help you select menu items to complement.
Audiences everywhere know him as funny, approachable and non-intimidating. He gives them knowledge and skills they need to enjoy wine, and gives then confidence to entertain impressively.
Typical Results You Can Expect From Eddie Osterland's Programs:
- You Save. The very next day your executives will be spending less money when entertaining clients, thanks to Eddie's new Executive Entertaining Strategies.
- How? Their "comfort zone" will be expanded so as to explore the lesser known/equally good wines of the world that cost half as much.
- Eddie will EDUCATE them by showing them how to be better buyers (Learn a new set of ABC's: Anything but Chardonnay, anything but Cabernet!)
- Eddie will ENLIGHTEN them regarding how to choose "food-wines" (those that are more appropriate with food) and that will certainly heighten their dining experiences.
- Your executives will enjoy a heightened "self-esteem" thanks to their newly learned abilities to discuss wine and food at a much more sophisticated level. No longer will they let the restaurant experience happen to them, but rather they will take charge of it.
- And don't forget about the FUN they will have just learning about it. Eddie "uncorked" adds an all important component of levity to your meeting.
A Session with Eddie Osterland will demystify wine and answer questions like:
- Improve business impact by incorporating new executive entertaining strategies.
- Ensure an entertaining experience gaining these new insights while building strong team relationships within your company.
- Empower people by showing how to choose/combine foods and wines with confidence, whether at client events, in their homes, or at restaurants.
- Teach attendees how to taste wine like a Master Sommelier.
- Why should all red wines be slightly chilled?
- Which wines need to be aged?
- Why shouldn't you smell corks?
- What is a "food-wine?"
- What makes some wines very expensive?
- Which are the best wines to combine with foods?
Staging and Technical Information:
- Lavaliere, wireless microphone
- Rear projection screen (with valence kit) positioned to right of Eddie 6 X 8 feet (up to 150 persons) 7.5 X 10 feet for larger groups (Lights behind screen must be darkened)
- Flip chart with black, blue and red markers (not a white board!)
- 3 X 6 skirted table in front of room
- Sound mixer on same table patched to house system
- Liter of water (no ice)
- 1 lemon (on butter plate)
- 1 bottle of any red wine to be used as a prop
- Room set up classroom style (no round tables), spaced so that waiters can get through to pour the wines
- Room must be very cool!